SASSA Service/ESU Accommodation plans to find a solution to the search of accommodation for students taking part in Erasmus+ Mobility for Studies and other bilateral exchange programmes, researchers and all those who arrive in Padua through the tight web of international exchange programmes created by Padova University.
Founded as an accommodation office, SASSA also provides other services not only related to accommodation. Students are helped with gathering and completing the documents required for enrolment and application for the residence permit and are given useful information in order not to lose their head in the first moments of their stay.
All the students belonging to Exchange Programmes arriving in Padova must fill the Accommodation Form online, even if they are staying in a private apartment.
The number of the students searching for a place in Padova is very high: finding a place after the beginning of the academic year is more completed.
Halls of Residences are not able to satisfy all the requests (halls can be managed by private owners and by ESU Regional Agency for Study Right). For this reason the students interested in staying in a ESU Hall of Residence must request it by filling the Accommodation Form very early. The number of single rooms is limited.
How to become an exchange student at the University of Padova
1. The Accommodation form is mandatory even though you do not need a place at a hall of residence.
2. Register all your data HERE (prepare your ID/Passport in .pdf format). You will also be asked to put a password: remember it, because you will have to use it !
3. You will receive a confirmation of registration email with your USERNAME.
4. Login at “Servizi Online - Sportello Studente” with your USERNAME you received and the password you chose.
5. Choose your academic year, click on “Sassa - Accommodation Form” and fill it. Prepare a passport-size picture maximum size 60 KB (this photo will be used for your student card).
6. You will receive an automatic confirmation email. In case of missing data, you will be contacted with a ticket on “Servizi Online - Sportello Studente”.
7. Check the Sassa Service pages for any information you may need.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t ask questions that already have an answer